US: Ocean Minded names Andrew Palmer general manager
Crocs-owned beach fashion firm Ocean Minded has appointed Andrew Palmer to fill its newly created position of general manager.
Palmer joins with more than 20 years of experience in the action sports market, notably as co-founder of action sports brand Animal.
"We are very excited to welcome Andrew to the Ocean Minded team," said Gary Ward, Ocean Minded founder. "Andrew's global brand experience and proven entrepreneurial background will allow us to continue with our rapid growth plan. As GM, Andrew will take responsibility for the day to day running of the business and I will work closely with him to bring the Ocean Minded ideals to domestic and international markets."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear firm Crocs has appointed John Duerden to serve as the company's president and chief executive officer from 16 March, succeeding Ron Snyder who is retiring and resigning as president and CEO....
Crocs Inc, the maker of colourful plastic clogs, has swung to a fourth quarter loss after being hit by a sharp drop in sales and an adverse foreign currency exchange rate....
Athletic apparel company Russell Athletic has signed a three year deal to sponsor the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball tour in the US....
Niche footwear operator Crocs has plumped for the Demandware eCommerce Platform in an effort to develop its global online retail business....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar