USA: Ocean Pacific Names New Chiefs
Ocean Pacific, the California-based youth wear company, has named Andrew Lelchuk as vice president of business development and e-commerce and Lucille Pagano vice president of brand management. Lelchuk, who was most recently director of global business development and e-commerce at the Coca-Cola Company, will be responsible for recruiting new licenses and expanding the brand into new categories. He will also oversee the development of opmag.com, the company's online catalogue.Pagano will oversee the company's creative services and marketing. Most recently, she was the director of children's apparel at Disney Consumer Products Licensing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report