USA: Ocean Pacific Names New Chiefs
Ocean Pacific, the California-based youth wear company, has named Andrew Lelchuk as vice president of business development and e-commerce and Lucille Pagano vice president of brand management. Lelchuk, who was most recently director of global business development and e-commerce at the Coca-Cola Company, will be responsible for recruiting new licenses and expanding the brand into new categories. He will also oversee the development of opmag.com, the company's online catalogue.Pagano will oversee the company's creative services and marketing. Most recently, she was the director of children's apparel at Disney Consumer Products Licensing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022