SOUTH KOREA: October Textile Exports Are Worst For 11 Years
South Korea's textile exports plummeted 26.5 per cent in October compared to the same period last year - the worst figures for 11 years - officials from the Korea Federation of Textile Industries announced on Wednesday. As a result of October's textile exports only reaching US$1.12 billion, the country's yearly export target of US$16.7bn is unlikely to be met with exports so far totalling only US$16.1bn, federation chiefs warned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020