FRANCE: Odlo integrates 3D into product development
Odlo hopes Lectra's Modaris 3D solution will enhance the fit of its garments
Swiss sportswear company Odlo is implementing Lectra's Modaris 3D product development solution to enhance the fit, style and quality of its garments.
Odlo, which produces sports underwear, and specialised clothing for running, cycling, cross-country and outdoor wear for adults and children, is present in 20 markets.
The company aims to develop versatile sportswear to the same standard as their underwear. By being able to modify garment styles onscreen, Odlo aims to reduce the number of prototypes it makes, and in turn cut development costs and lead-times.
"We have to reduce our development time and make better decisions, and earlier," said Ulrike Froitzheim, head of quality management and 3D project manager.
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, divestments and mergers, business news, events, investments, joint ven...
Zannier, the French children's wear specialist, has adopted Lectra's 3D virtual prototyping in a bid to meet specific constrains the particular market segment it operates in demands....
Synchronising technology and process between brands and manufacturers can ensure a long-term, sustainable relationship that is more efficient and profitable for both, Lectra informed H&M suppliers in ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at how innovative apparel software is making sure brands have the tools to deliver into the future, how a water pollution crackdown in Chin...
Italian luxury menswear brand Brioni has adopted Lectra Fashion PLM to help streamline its product development process....
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects