FRANCE: Odlo integrates 3D into product development
Odlo hopes Lectra's Modaris 3D solution will enhance the fit of its garments
Swiss sportswear company Odlo is implementing Lectra's Modaris 3D product development solution to enhance the fit, style and quality of its garments.
Odlo, which produces sports underwear, and specialised clothing for running, cycling, cross-country and outdoor wear for adults and children, is present in 20 markets.
The company aims to develop versatile sportswear to the same standard as their underwear. By being able to modify garment styles onscreen, Odlo aims to reduce the number of prototypes it makes, and in turn cut development costs and lead-times.
"We have to reduce our development time and make better decisions, and earlier," said Ulrike Froitzheim, head of quality management and 3D project manager.
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, divestments and mergers, business news, events, investments, joint ven...
Zannier, the French children's wear specialist, has adopted Lectra's 3D virtual prototyping in a bid to meet specific constrains the particular market segment it operates in demands....
Synchronising technology and process between brands and manufacturers can ensure a long-term, sustainable relationship that is more efficient and profitable for both, Lectra informed H&M suppliers in ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at how innovative apparel software is making sure brands have the tools to deliver into the future, how a water pollution crackdown in Chin...
Italian luxury menswear brand Brioni has adopted Lectra Fashion PLM to help streamline its product development process....
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024