FRANCE: Odlo integrates 3D into product development
Odlo hopes Lectra's Modaris 3D solution will enhance the fit of its garments
Swiss sportswear company Odlo is implementing Lectra's Modaris 3D product development solution to enhance the fit, style and quality of its garments.
Odlo, which produces sports underwear, and specialised clothing for running, cycling, cross-country and outdoor wear for adults and children, is present in 20 markets.
The company aims to develop versatile sportswear to the same standard as their underwear. By being able to modify garment styles onscreen, Odlo aims to reduce the number of prototypes it makes, and in turn cut development costs and lead-times.
"We have to reduce our development time and make better decisions, and earlier," said Ulrike Froitzheim, head of quality management and 3D project manager.
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, divestments and mergers, business news, events, investments, joint ven...
Zannier, the French children's wear specialist, has adopted Lectra's 3D virtual prototyping in a bid to meet specific constrains the particular market segment it operates in demands....
Synchronising technology and process between brands and manufacturers can ensure a long-term, sustainable relationship that is more efficient and profitable for both, Lectra informed H&M suppliers in ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at how innovative apparel software is making sure brands have the tools to deliver into the future, how a water pollution crackdown in Chin...
Italian luxury menswear brand Brioni has adopted Lectra Fashion PLM to help streamline its product development process....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts