FRANCE: Odlo integrates 3D into product development
Odlo hopes Lectra's Modaris 3D solution will enhance the fit of its garments
Swiss sportswear company Odlo is implementing Lectra's Modaris 3D product development solution to enhance the fit, style and quality of its garments.
Odlo, which produces sports underwear, and specialised clothing for running, cycling, cross-country and outdoor wear for adults and children, is present in 20 markets.
The company aims to develop versatile sportswear to the same standard as their underwear. By being able to modify garment styles onscreen, Odlo aims to reduce the number of prototypes it makes, and in turn cut development costs and lead-times.
"We have to reduce our development time and make better decisions, and earlier," said Ulrike Froitzheim, head of quality management and 3D project manager.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems provide increasingly sophisticated tools for getting the right products to market at the right time - with current trends including more integration with ERP...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of 'product lifecycle management' (PLM) and 'enterprise resource planning' (ERP) systems....
Chinese footwear company Aokang is adopting Lectra Fashion PLM to increase visibility and control over its supply chain....
Technology solutions provider Lectra says the creation of a new subsidiary in Seoul will contribute to accelerating its development in Asia....
Responding to industry needs for faster fashion cycles, Lectra has released the latest version of its Kaledo design solution....
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Microsoft executive Karen Elalouf as its managing director for France as the firm looks to accelerate growth in its home market....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies