USA: ODM Takes Up Essentus Supply Chain Software
Essentus International Inc, a provider of software solutions for the apparel and footwear industries, today announced that ODM, a leading design house for today's lifestyle apparel, has selected Essentus Express as its supply-chain management software and Fashionchain as its online supply-chain solution.ODM, formerly known as Olaes Design & Marketing, is a licensor and licensee of numerous mainstream and alternative T-shirt designs, including Chevrolet, Dragonball Z, Corona and Guardians of Paradise. ODM's corporate headquarters are in Poway, California, north of San Diego."ODM is now creating more than 160 original designs per month, with lead times as short as a week," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing of Essentus. "With that kind of demand, even the slightest complication must be addressed in real time to maintain production schedules. They need a solution that will ensure complete control over the production process and shorten their design-to-retail cycle. Combined, Essentus Express and Fashionchain's Web Order Entry application provides ODM with the benefits of a tailor-made application in a fraction of the implementation time."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016