USA: ODM Takes Up Essentus Supply Chain Software
Essentus International Inc, a provider of software solutions for the apparel and footwear industries, today announced that ODM, a leading design house for today's lifestyle apparel, has selected Essentus Express as its supply-chain management software and Fashionchain as its online supply-chain solution.ODM, formerly known as Olaes Design & Marketing, is a licensor and licensee of numerous mainstream and alternative T-shirt designs, including Chevrolet, Dragonball Z, Corona and Guardians of Paradise. ODM's corporate headquarters are in Poway, California, north of San Diego."ODM is now creating more than 160 original designs per month, with lead times as short as a week," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing of Essentus. "With that kind of demand, even the slightest complication must be addressed in real time to maintain production schedules. They need a solution that will ensure complete control over the production process and shorten their design-to-retail cycle. Combined, Essentus Express and Fashionchain's Web Order Entry application provides ODM with the benefits of a tailor-made application in a fraction of the implementation time."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022