USA: ODM Takes Up Essentus Supply Chain Software
Essentus International Inc, a provider of software solutions for the apparel and footwear industries, today announced that ODM, a leading design house for today's lifestyle apparel, has selected Essentus Express as its supply-chain management software and Fashionchain as its online supply-chain solution.ODM, formerly known as Olaes Design & Marketing, is a licensor and licensee of numerous mainstream and alternative T-shirt designs, including Chevrolet, Dragonball Z, Corona and Guardians of Paradise. ODM's corporate headquarters are in Poway, California, north of San Diego."ODM is now creating more than 160 original designs per month, with lead times as short as a week," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing of Essentus. "With that kind of demand, even the slightest complication must be addressed in real time to maintain production schedules. They need a solution that will ensure complete control over the production process and shorten their design-to-retail cycle. Combined, Essentus Express and Fashionchain's Web Order Entry application provides ODM with the benefits of a tailor-made application in a fraction of the implementation time."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar