USA: ODM Takes Up Essentus Supply Chain Software
Essentus International Inc, a provider of software solutions for the apparel and footwear industries, today announced that ODM, a leading design house for today's lifestyle apparel, has selected Essentus Express as its supply-chain management software and Fashionchain as its online supply-chain solution.ODM, formerly known as Olaes Design & Marketing, is a licensor and licensee of numerous mainstream and alternative T-shirt designs, including Chevrolet, Dragonball Z, Corona and Guardians of Paradise. ODM's corporate headquarters are in Poway, California, north of San Diego."ODM is now creating more than 160 original designs per month, with lead times as short as a week," said Doug Mohr, vice president, marketing of Essentus. "With that kind of demand, even the slightest complication must be addressed in real time to maintain production schedules. They need a solution that will ensure complete control over the production process and shorten their design-to-retail cycle. Combined, Essentus Express and Fashionchain's Web Order Entry application provides ODM with the benefits of a tailor-made application in a fraction of the implementation time."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022