POLAND: Off-Price Show launches in mainland Europe
The first Off-Price Show to be held in mainland Europe is a sell-out, according to its organisers, with all stand space taken at the clothing and accessories event which happens later this month.
The show, established for nine years in the UK, specialises in offering trade buyers discounted fashion clothing accessories and footwear for immediate order and quick delivery.
The Warsaw event will feature both branded and unbranded casual wear, sportswear, streetwear, denim, formal wear, evening and party wear, outdoor wear, underwear nightwear and lingerie, footwear and fashion accessories - bags, belts, sunglasses and jewellery.
"Demand from both suppliers and buyers has been excellent, and we look forward to offering visitors a fantastic selection of fashion merchandise," says Max Carter, of Idex Exhibitions.
Click here for more information about the show, which takes place at the Torwar sports arena in Warsaw, Poland on 22-23 September.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing