UK: Off-Price Show Taps Huge Clearance Market
The UK's first off-price show is aiming to be the platform from which thousands of lines of unbranded and branded clothing from leading wholesalers, importers and traders will be sold to the trade at significantly discounted prices. The Off-Price Show takes place in London's Olympia on 23-24 September 2001, and will focus on the whole clearance market - the disposal of end-of-lines and excess stocks and apparel surplus to requirements. It is expected to attract buyers from the world's major retailers, including independents, department stores, multiples, mail order and Internet shopping companies, hypermarket and supermarket chains, and dedicated European off-price retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective