US: Olah names new textile division chief
Denim-focused fabric and apparel company Olah Inc has named Michael Morrell as the new head of its textile division - replacing Andrew Olah who is to focus on other parts of the business.
Morrell is currently president of Olah, and is an expert textiles, denim and garment dyer who has worked at Jones Apparel Group, Swift Denim, and Roxboro Dye Co.
"We've been planning this shift for some time and I am happy for the opportunity to evolve our textile sales division and continue to help our mill partners develop the best textiles possible," Morrell said.
The company supplies US firms with denim, corduroy and piece-dyed fabrics.
Andrew Olah, meanwhile, will continue to act as chief executive officer. However, he will devote his attention on the Kingpins Show, which he founded in 2004, and Olah Inc's consulting division, which is working with Bayer CropScience on several cottonseed brands and its e3 sustainable cotton programme.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The Jones Group Inc (JNY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by G...
The RFID tagging of apparel is now the largest and fastest growing application of RFID in retailing, the retail supply chain and associated industries. About 100 organizations are tagging apparel in t...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges