US: Olah names new textile division chief
Denim-focused fabric and apparel company Olah Inc has named Michael Morrell as the new head of its textile division - replacing Andrew Olah who is to focus on other parts of the business.
Morrell is currently president of Olah, and is an expert textiles, denim and garment dyer who has worked at Jones Apparel Group, Swift Denim, and Roxboro Dye Co.
"We've been planning this shift for some time and I am happy for the opportunity to evolve our textile sales division and continue to help our mill partners develop the best textiles possible," Morrell said.
The company supplies US firms with denim, corduroy and piece-dyed fabrics.
Andrew Olah, meanwhile, will continue to act as chief executive officer. However, he will devote his attention on the Kingpins Show, which he founded in 2004, and Olah Inc's consulting division, which is working with Bayer CropScience on several cottonseed brands and its e3 sustainable cotton programme.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The Jones Group Inc (JNY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by G...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report