THE NETHERLANDS: Olly's Supply Chain Software Investment
Olly's BV (Oilily), one of the largest Dutch wholesaling/manufacturing organizations with its own private stores for women's and children's clothing, is to take delivery of the entire Essentus supply chain software suite (SUCCESS). The company has purchased the sourcing, demand management and merchandising modules.The 95 per cent functionality fit was given as one of the reasons why Olly's choose Essentus. This has been achieved by combining the SUCCESS software with that from solution providers JDE (financials), A3 (demand forecasting) and Mobipad (sales force automation). Essentus has also extended its partnership with Deloitte & Touche to The Netherlands where the company will play a major role in the implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020