THE NETHERLANDS: Olly's Supply Chain Software Investment
Olly's BV (Oilily), one of the largest Dutch wholesaling/manufacturing organizations with its own private stores for women's and children's clothing, is to take delivery of the entire Essentus supply chain software suite (SUCCESS). The company has purchased the sourcing, demand management and merchandising modules.The 95 per cent functionality fit was given as one of the reasons why Olly's choose Essentus. This has been achieved by combining the SUCCESS software with that from solution providers JDE (financials), A3 (demand forecasting) and Mobipad (sales force automation). Essentus has also extended its partnership with Deloitte & Touche to The Netherlands where the company will play a major role in the implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack