THE NETHERLANDS: Olly's Supply Chain Software Investment
Olly's BV (Oilily), one of the largest Dutch wholesaling/manufacturing organizations with its own private stores for women's and children's clothing, is to take delivery of the entire Essentus supply chain software suite (SUCCESS). The company has purchased the sourcing, demand management and merchandising modules.The 95 per cent functionality fit was given as one of the reasons why Olly's choose Essentus. This has been achieved by combining the SUCCESS software with that from solution providers JDE (financials), A3 (demand forecasting) and Mobipad (sales force automation). Essentus has also extended its partnership with Deloitte & Touche to The Netherlands where the company will play a major role in the implementation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022