CHINA: OmniaLuo appoints new CFO
Chinese women's wear retailer OmniaLuo has announced the resignation of Michelle Liu as its CFO and the appointment of David Wang as her replacement.
Wang has more than 15 years experience in accounting, finance and investment banking and jons from Maxyee Group, an international company focused on real estate and biological pharmacy.
"The appointment of David Wang as chief financial officer is a critical step towards our Company's future growth and success," said Cindy Luo, chairwoman and CEO.
"Mr. Wang's experience and leadership will be instrumental in achieving a NASDAQ Capital Markets upgrade as well as creating an actively traded and fully valued stock for all OmniaLuo investors."
A slowdown in spending by Chinese consumers has led to a slump in fourth quarter sales at women's wear manufacturer and retailer OmniaLuo Inc....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020