US: Omnichannel and planning expert joins Kurt Salmon
Management consulting firm Kurt Salmon has named former Coldwater Creek executive Deanna Emsley as a partner in its retail and consumer products group.
Prior to joining Kurt Salmon, Emsley was senior vice president of inventory management and corporate strategy at the women's apparel retailer, where she was responsible for sales, margin and inventory plans for all channels.
With almost 25 years of experience in retail, specialising in planning, forecasting, distribution and omnichannel, Emsley has also worked for Oracle as a senior delivery director of planning, supply chain and optimisation in its retail global business unit.
Her broad retail background has also included top-tier brands, including Williams-Sonoma and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US retailer Coldwater Creek has filed for bankruptcy in order to facilitate an orderly wind-down of its operations, amid declining sales and deeper losses....
US retailer Coldwater Creek has remained silent on reports it could file for bankruptcy within a week amid declining sales and deeper losses....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective