USA: One Price Clothing Appoints New CEO
Retail chain One Price Clothing Stores Inc has announced the appointment of John Disa as its new chief executive officer.
Disa is the former COO of Lady/Kids Foot Locker, senior vice-president of merchandise planning at Foot Locker Inc, and senior vice-president, CFO and division president of Casual Corner Group Inc.
Board of directors spokesman T. Scott King, vice-president of One Price's largest shareholder Sun-One Price, said the company was "delighted" to have Disa on board.
"With the recent investment of an additional $5 million by Sun-One Price and various cost-cutting initiatives already in place, we believe the addition of John's leadership to the team puts the company in solid position for future success," he said.
The South Carolina-based company currently operates 552 stores across the US, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Companies: Foot Locker Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Foot Locker, the New York-based athletic retailer, has seen a fall in full year net income despite a strong end to the year....
Shoe retailer Footstar Inc has had its Chapter 11 reorganisation plan confirmed by the US Bankruptcy Court - and should emerge from bankruptcy on Monday 6 February....
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker has promoted two executives to lead its finance and accounting division, following the resignation of chief financial officer Bruce Hartman, who is moving to another comp...
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker's third-quarter income has been damaged 11 per cent by increased European marketing spending....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker has reported a rise in third-quarter sales, but warned on profit because of hurricane-related expenses....
Sports shoe retailer Foot Locker Inc has suffered a 46 per cent slump in second-quarter profit as good sales on the US market were offset by a lack of demand in Europe....
Specialty athletic retailer Foot Locker Inc has reported a 3.0 per cent rise in second-quarter sales, as a "very disappointing" performance in Europe was offset by improving sales and profit results i...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022