USA: One Price Clothing Extends Term of Credit Facility
One Price Clothing Stores, Inc (Nasdaq: ONPR), the US retail specialty stores chain, today reported that it has extended the term of its existing $37.5 million working capital facility through July 31, 2003. The amended facility is provided by Congress Financial Corporation (Southern), an affiliate of First Union Corporation. In addition to extending the facility term, the amendment lowers the company's borrowing rates by 0.5 per cent for borrowings indexed to the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) and 0.25 per cent for borrowings indexed to the Prime Rate.Larry I. Kelley, president and chief executive officer, commented: "Since 1996, Congress Financial has ably supported our working capital needs. We are very pleased to extend this valuable relationship for another three years. The amended facility rewards our strong financial condition with lower borrowing costs and greater flexibility for our business."The company currently operates 657 stores in 30 states, Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands under the One Price & More! and BestPrice! Fashions brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020