USA: One Price Clothing Extends Term of Credit Facility
One Price Clothing Stores, Inc (Nasdaq: ONPR), the US retail specialty stores chain, today reported that it has extended the term of its existing $37.5 million working capital facility through July 31, 2003. The amended facility is provided by Congress Financial Corporation (Southern), an affiliate of First Union Corporation. In addition to extending the facility term, the amendment lowers the company's borrowing rates by 0.5 per cent for borrowings indexed to the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) and 0.25 per cent for borrowings indexed to the Prime Rate.Larry I. Kelley, president and chief executive officer, commented: "Since 1996, Congress Financial has ably supported our working capital needs. We are very pleased to extend this valuable relationship for another three years. The amended facility rewards our strong financial condition with lower borrowing costs and greater flexibility for our business."The company currently operates 657 stores in 30 states, Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands under the One Price & More! and BestPrice! Fashions brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016