USA: One Price Clothing Frees Up Working Capital
One Price Clothing Stores has amended its $37.5m revolving credit facility with Congress Financial Corporation (Southern) in an attempt to add an enhanced availability component of $4m, which the company hopes will assist with the company's working capital needs through June 9, 2001. The additional availability component is being participated by Congress Financial with GB Retail Funding, LLC, an affiliate of the Boston-based Gordon Brothers Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth