USA: One Price Clothing Stores Announces Improved August Sales
One Price Clothing Stores, Inc reported financial results for the second quarter ended August 4, 2001. For the quarter, the company reported a net loss of $1.2m, or $0.12 per diluted share, compared with net income of $2.6m, or $0.25 per diluted share for the same period last year. Included in the net loss for the quarter is a non-cash charge of $1.6m related to the recording of a valuation allowance against the company's deferred income tax assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth