USA: One Price Clothing To Implement Reverse Stock Split
One Price Clothing Stores, Inc announced that its board of directors will recommend to its stockholders an amendment of the company's Certificate of Incorporation that would authorise a reverse stock split of all issued and outstanding shares of the company's common stock. "The purpose of the reverse stock split is to increase the market price per share of our common stock above the minimum level required to maintain our listing on the Nasdaq National Market System, which we believe to be in the best interests of our stockholders," said Leonard M. Snyder, chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack