US: One-time items hurt Ascena Retail Q4 profit
Ascena Retail Group Inc, operator of the Dressbarn, Maurices and Justice stores, says one-time charges and an accounting change that cut a week off its reporting calendar are to blame for a fall in fourth quarter profit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Low cotton prices lead to government intervention