NETHERLANDS: O'Neill Canada named Americas snow licensee
O'Neill Canada has taken over the license for O'Neill Snow Outerwear for all of the Americas in a move that is seen as key to the brand's growth.
The change now means all O'Neill Snow's product distribution efforts in Canada, the US and Mexico fall under one distribution outfit - White Wave Sportswear USA.
To organise and develop the new structure, Kevin O'Brien has been promoted to director of sales and marketing from his former position of US sales manager.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022