US: O'Neill Clothing launches kids apparel line
Surf and lifestyle brand O'Neill Clothing USA, a division of the La Jolla Group, is launching a new kids' apparel line.
The collection, for girls aged 2-6 includes sundresses, boardshorts, graphic tees and beach pants.
"The kids line was a natural extension of our current Juniors and Surfer Girl 7-14 lines," said Rhea Aslin, vice president of juniors merchandising.
"It is exciting for us to be able to capture the youngest audience and to have them connected to the brand as they grow."
The O'Neill Kids collection will debut in spring 2009 and will be available at Dillard's, Sport Chalet and Jack's Surfboards.
The company already sells a Juniors line and a Surfer Girl range for ages 7-14.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' March 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Aggressive cost cutting at Dillard's was unable to offset "significant declines" in sales and gross margin, pushing the department store retailer to a fourth quarter loss....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' February 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack