NETHERLANDS: O’Neill taps Keith Harkess for supply role
Surf and ski brand O'Neill has tapped Puma executive Keith Harkess as general manager for product and supply.
Harkess joins the company next month from Puma, where he has been general manager responsible for the global apparel business since 2005.
O'Neill CEO Jan Valdmaa believes that Keith's industry knowledge and experience will be a huge asset in growing the brand.
"His knowledge and experience will help accelerate the growth of our brand and also act as a catalyst for a global range building exercise," he said.
Prior to joining Puma, Keith was president of Dockers Europe and earlier was senior VP of global apparel, accessories and hardware at Adidas.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Adidas Group says its "primary concern is for the well-being of the SS Venture workers and their families" after the Philippines footwear supplier indicated it will close at the cost of 688 jobs....
German sportswear giant Puma doubled its fourth quarter profit to EUR16.2m (US$22.2m), despite a double-digit sales decline....
The boss of luxury retail group Pinault-Printemps Redoute (PPR), which owns the Alexander McQueen brand, has paid tribute to "one of the greatest designers of his generation" following the designer's ...
Dockers is claiming its 'Men without Pants' ad scored a major hit with consumers during this weekend's screening of the 44th Super Bowl in Miami....
A "small number" of Adidas workers have lost their jobs as part of the company's restructuring process in the US, the company has confirmed....
Sportswear giant Adidas Group has opened its own business in the fast-growing market of Vietnam....
Adidas' Originals spring and summer offer for 2010 features a new blue label collection known as 'Originals A.039'....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective