USA: O'Neill Unveils Swimwear, Girls 7-14 Juniors Line
California-based surfwear firm O'Neill on Wednesday announced the brand will add swimwear and girls 7-14 categories to its juniors line as part of its ambitious expansion drive. President Kelly Gibson said in a statement the O'Neill swimwear line will be launched to the trade at the SAF show in Miami, in July, and be available in store beginning Fall 2003. Details on girls are forthcoming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores