USA: Online Apparel Sales Fall Behind
Online sales in the apparel category have recorded one of the most substantial category drops in the e-tailing industry, down more than 10 per cent in year-over-year holiday growth. According to BizRate.com, the comparison shopping site and real-time e-commerce research provider, sales have decreasing to $302m for the holiday period to date from $340m for the corresponding period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands