MALAYSIA: Online Colour Management Solution Launched
From its base in Malacca, Malaysia, eWarna.com has launched a global solution for the on-line management of colour in the textile and apparel supply chain. Developed by an international team of experts, this Internet based Online Colour application - believed to be an industry first - provides users with access to sophisticated colour physics and recipe prediction software and enables them to accurately create, measure, share and compare colour without having to invest in expensive and exclusive stand-alone systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth