UK: Online Corporate Clothing Site A Hit With Buyers
www.director-e.com, the online sourcing directory for the corporate clothing sector, is proving to be a big hit with corporate clothing buyers. John Bentley, BT Corporate Wear Manager, said, "The site seems to meet all the requirements of any professional corporate wear buyer. It is just what we have been crying out for." And those buyers for whom corporate clothing represents just a small or occasional purchase say that they are finding instant access to thousands of companies in the industry invaluable. Website technology is ideally suited to providing up-to-date information. It is this technology that director-e has harnessed to provide an extensive directory of suppliers from every sector of the corporate clothing industry. So whether sourcing buttons or fabrics, laboratory wear or promotional items, accessories or designers, buyers can find what they need.Perhaps one of the most important characteristics of the site is that it is quick and easy to use. "Buyers are busy and always keen to find new sources of information that really do save them time - and director-e does this. Buyers can find the suppliers they need very easily. "On top of this we have incorporated communication features, such as direct links to suppliers' websites and e-mail so that buyers can make contact with suppliers at the click of a button. And now suppliers have the option to put their catalogues online so buyers can see the products they have on offer." says Yvette Ashby, sales and marketing director of director-e. For more information, visit the site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing