UK: Online Corporate Clothing Site A Hit With Buyers
www.director-e.com, the online sourcing directory for the corporate clothing sector, is proving to be a big hit with corporate clothing buyers. John Bentley, BT Corporate Wear Manager, said, "The site seems to meet all the requirements of any professional corporate wear buyer. It is just what we have been crying out for." And those buyers for whom corporate clothing represents just a small or occasional purchase say that they are finding instant access to thousands of companies in the industry invaluable. Website technology is ideally suited to providing up-to-date information. It is this technology that director-e has harnessed to provide an extensive directory of suppliers from every sector of the corporate clothing industry. So whether sourcing buttons or fabrics, laboratory wear or promotional items, accessories or designers, buyers can find what they need.Perhaps one of the most important characteristics of the site is that it is quick and easy to use. "Buyers are busy and always keen to find new sources of information that really do save them time - and director-e does this. Buyers can find the suppliers they need very easily. "On top of this we have incorporated communication features, such as direct links to suppliers' websites and e-mail so that buyers can make contact with suppliers at the click of a button. And now suppliers have the option to put their catalogues online so buyers can see the products they have on offer." says Yvette Ashby, sales and marketing director of director-e. For more information, visit the site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts