UK: Online fashion sponsorship and advertising initiative
The continually evolving Who? Global Fashion Industry Directory & Resource Centre at www.whoapparel.com has announced a major new advertising and sponsorship initiative for the remainder of the year 2000. Any company involved in the UK fashion industry can now include its details in the Who? Global Fashion Industry Directory completely free of charge.The free listing includes a company's business name with a link to its web site, head office address, telephone, fax and e-mail details, along with a 15 word description about the company's products or services. To maximise coverage for the range of products or services the listed company offers, additional category listings can be included for £50 (plus VAT) per year.Enhanced exposure can also be achieved through new 'Mini Banners' (which link directly to the advertiser's own website) featured on each Who? main category page. The cost of these banners is fixed at £20 per month, with no click-through charges.For serious corporate exposure, sponsorship packages are available for each main category on the site. These include a full size 468x60 animated banner (designed and produced by Who?) being placed in the premium top section of a main category page, with a direct link to the advertiser's own web site. As an additional bonus, the sponsoring company's directory listing is also placed in the number one slot of the corresponding category list.Traffic to the Who? site is generated through regular visits by potential buyers of products and services, future auction participants, on-site news and feature readers, listing updates, classified advertising buyers and sellers, banner exchange programs, newsletters and traditional media editorial coverage and advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective