UK: Online fashion sponsorship and advertising initiative
The continually evolving Who? Global Fashion Industry Directory & Resource Centre at www.whoapparel.com has announced a major new advertising and sponsorship initiative for the remainder of the year 2000. Any company involved in the UK fashion industry can now include its details in the Who? Global Fashion Industry Directory completely free of charge.The free listing includes a company's business name with a link to its web site, head office address, telephone, fax and e-mail details, along with a 15 word description about the company's products or services. To maximise coverage for the range of products or services the listed company offers, additional category listings can be included for £50 (plus VAT) per year.Enhanced exposure can also be achieved through new 'Mini Banners' (which link directly to the advertiser's own website) featured on each Who? main category page. The cost of these banners is fixed at £20 per month, with no click-through charges.For serious corporate exposure, sponsorship packages are available for each main category on the site. These include a full size 468x60 animated banner (designed and produced by Who?) being placed in the premium top section of a main category page, with a direct link to the advertiser's own web site. As an additional bonus, the sponsoring company's directory listing is also placed in the number one slot of the corresponding category list.Traffic to the Who? site is generated through regular visits by potential buyers of products and services, future auction participants, on-site news and feature readers, listing updates, classified advertising buyers and sellers, banner exchange programs, newsletters and traditional media editorial coverage and advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020