UK: Online Marriage For Marks & Spencer And Confetti
Marks & Spencer (M&S) has signed its fifth e-commerce partnership in two weeks - this time with Confetti Network (Confetti). The strategic partnership, whereby M&S will be the leading anchor tenant in Confetti's on-line shopping mall, will allow M&S to improve its reach and service to customers as well as establish a solid working relationship with one of Europe's leading wedding portals. In a separate agreement Marks & Spencer Ventures has taken a small stake in Confetti Network.As part of its customer focused e-commerce strategy, Marks & Spencer has already signed alliances with some of the world's leading digital and media companies including Microsoft's consumer Internet service MSN; BBC Worldwide's on-line shopping portal beeb.com; Open; and Telewest. The agreements signify major progress in the development of Marks & Spencer's on-line offering, the company's intention to attract customers to its services and to enhance its position as a multi-channel retailer.Confetti has also announced that it will acquire
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020