UK: Online Marriage For Marks & Spencer And Confetti
Marks & Spencer (M&S) has signed its fifth e-commerce partnership in two weeks - this time with Confetti Network (Confetti). The strategic partnership, whereby M&S will be the leading anchor tenant in Confetti's on-line shopping mall, will allow M&S to improve its reach and service to customers as well as establish a solid working relationship with one of Europe's leading wedding portals. In a separate agreement Marks & Spencer Ventures has taken a small stake in Confetti Network.As part of its customer focused e-commerce strategy, Marks & Spencer has already signed alliances with some of the world's leading digital and media companies including Microsoft's consumer Internet service MSN; BBC Worldwide's on-line shopping portal beeb.com; Open; and Telewest. The agreements signify major progress in the development of Marks & Spencer's on-line offering, the company's intention to attract customers to its services and to enhance its position as a multi-channel retailer.Confetti has also announced that it will acquire
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022