UK: Online Marriage For Marks & Spencer And Confetti
Marks & Spencer (M&S) has signed its fifth e-commerce partnership in two weeks - this time with Confetti Network (Confetti). The strategic partnership, whereby M&S will be the leading anchor tenant in Confetti's on-line shopping mall, will allow M&S to improve its reach and service to customers as well as establish a solid working relationship with one of Europe's leading wedding portals. In a separate agreement Marks & Spencer Ventures has taken a small stake in Confetti Network.As part of its customer focused e-commerce strategy, Marks & Spencer has already signed alliances with some of the world's leading digital and media companies including Microsoft's consumer Internet service MSN; BBC Worldwide's on-line shopping portal beeb.com; Open; and Telewest. The agreements signify major progress in the development of Marks & Spencer's on-line offering, the company's intention to attract customers to its services and to enhance its position as a multi-channel retailer.Confetti has also announced that it will acquire
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing