USA: Online Shopping Enhanced By Accurate Colour Technology
A new technology integration between Imation Corp and Point Cloud promises to provide online shoppers with accurate colour, along with the ability to view products in 3D and close-up. The two companies claim that e-commerce comes one step closer to the in-store shopping experience through the incorporation of Imation Verifi Accurate Web Color technology into Point Cloud's 3D imaging technology. The Verifi system modifies colour images to compensate for the differences inherent in the way monitors display colour, and serves colour-accurate images specific to a user's display system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth