USA: Online Training And Technical Assistance In Embossing
A new feature of all Permaboss.com Inc embossing machines means that live, instant training on new techniques can be carried out over the web. BossCAM can be run on any web browser, anywhere in the world, and makes it easier to offer technical assistance to users. Once installed at a customer's factory, the technology can be used for any machine with any vendor, anywhere in the world. Says Robert Harbauer of Permaboss.com Inc: "Today, all our customers are spread around the world and few companies can afford to have a technicians in every city in case of an emergency. In reviewing service call statistics for our equipment, we found that over 90 per cent of all technical issues can be resolved by the customer in less than 10 minutes. This statistic may hold true for other types of equipment, but there are still major advantages for companies to provide this type of service. "Time is everyone's most important resource. Using our BossCAM we can provide live instantaneous feedback on our equipment to the customer. This is a concept of "virtual technician" for the 21st century."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022