USA: Online Training And Technical Assistance In Embossing
A new feature of all Permaboss.com Inc embossing machines means that live, instant training on new techniques can be carried out over the web. BossCAM can be run on any web browser, anywhere in the world, and makes it easier to offer technical assistance to users. Once installed at a customer's factory, the technology can be used for any machine with any vendor, anywhere in the world. Says Robert Harbauer of Permaboss.com Inc: "Today, all our customers are spread around the world and few companies can afford to have a technicians in every city in case of an emergency. In reviewing service call statistics for our equipment, we found that over 90 per cent of all technical issues can be resolved by the customer in less than 10 minutes. This statistic may hold true for other types of equipment, but there are still major advantages for companies to provide this type of service. "Time is everyone's most important resource. Using our BossCAM we can provide live instantaneous feedback on our equipment to the customer. This is a concept of "virtual technician" for the 21st century."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar