USA: Online Training And Technical Assistance In Embossing
A new feature of all Permaboss.com Inc embossing machines means that live, instant training on new techniques can be carried out over the web. BossCAM can be run on any web browser, anywhere in the world, and makes it easier to offer technical assistance to users. Once installed at a customer's factory, the technology can be used for any machine with any vendor, anywhere in the world. Says Robert Harbauer of Permaboss.com Inc: "Today, all our customers are spread around the world and few companies can afford to have a technicians in every city in case of an emergency. In reviewing service call statistics for our equipment, we found that over 90 per cent of all technical issues can be resolved by the customer in less than 10 minutes. This statistic may hold true for other types of equipment, but there are still major advantages for companies to provide this type of service. "Time is everyone's most important resource. Using our BossCAM we can provide live instantaneous feedback on our equipment to the customer. This is a concept of "virtual technician" for the 21st century."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack