JAPAN: Onward Kashiyama To Sell Daks Golf Wear
Japan's leading apparel wholesaler Onward Kashiyama Co is to add Daks branded golf wear to the men's wear lines it already sells.
The manufacturing and sales licensing agreement signed with Daks Simpson Ltd's parent company Sankyo Seiko Co will see the new ranges go in store in December.
The latest deal includes both men's and women's golf wear, including shirts, pants, caps and gloves in Daks hallmark check.
Daks has been selling its golf wear in Japan since 1985 through a subsidiary of Sankyo Seiko.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores