USA: OptiTex Names Fineman Senior Account Exec
Fineman, a 20-year veteran of CAD/CAM sales and support, will work independently to introduce and promote OptiTex high-end 2D and 3D, PDM/PLM and textile design software solutions in the role.
"Having Steve on board will enable us to better answer the specific and unique needs of our current and future large accounts," OptiTex president Yoram Burg said.
"Steve's long-time knowledge and experience is exactly what we at OptiTex were looking for."
Prior to his appointment with OptiTex, Fineman held various positions with companies including Gerber Technology and Microdynamics.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
From 2D to 3D CAD, to made-to-measure and check and stripe cutting, choosing the appropriate technology can make a huge difference to speed, cost and quality. Niki Tait looks at how some manufacturers...
Gerber Technology has signed a worldwide strategic alliance with ecVision to develop a range of integrated solutions designed specifically for the fashion industry....
Gerber Technology has introduced a new spreading machine specifically designed for apparel manufacturers in developing markets....
Gerber Technology has appointed Chris Xiang as its new marketing manager for Greater China, based at the company's Advanced Technology Center in Shanghai....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022