ISRAEL: OptiTex ramps up its expansion in Europe
OptiTex, the developer of 2D and 3D CAD systems for fashion industry, is ramping up its expansion with the appointment of Amnon Shalev as its vice president of sales and marketing for Europe.
The company is also selecting new distributors in Europe as part of its growth plans.
Shalev previously worked for technology companies including HP and Kodak and has been hired in "response to the growing needs and expectations of our various European partnerships," according to OptoTex CEO Ran Machtinger.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth