TURKEY: Or-Al Textile Invests $368.9m To Boost Capacity
Or-Al Textile, the Gaziantep-based sock manufacturer, has invested TL250bn ($368.9m) in new machinery to boost its production capacity by 10 per cent. Or-Al Textile currently has 101 machines for the manufacture of women's socks and 65 machines for men's socks. The company plans to buy another 20 machines, which will increase its capacity to 5,000 socks a day. Or-Al Textile exports 30 per cent of its production to Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack