USA: Orange Zone Launches "Be All That" Campaign For Clothestime
Just in time for summer, Clothestime is turning up the heat with its new "Be All That" campaign developed by Orange County's youth marketing authority, The Orange Zone (OZ). The dynamic multi-media launch includes club-style radio spots, in-store mega-posters and fashion toppers, and vivid four-color direct mail that challenge Clothestime's audience -- women between the ages of 12 and 29 -- to "Be All That." "The 'Be All That' campaign screams with a funky, flirty, fun attitude," said Mark McVicker, director and creative leader of the Orange Zone, a division of leading Orange County advertising, interactive and public relations agency, The T&O Group. "At Clothestime you can be sassy, you can be sexy, you can be smart. You can 'Be All That.' We make sure that message comes across loud and clear." OZ stays in touch with Southern California's youth culture by meeting with kids in their own environments, like clubs, beaches and skate parks, wherever trend-setting youth opinion leaders are found. Interviews are conducted with "edge" kids, and results are presented to clients in the Zone Report, an individualized report on what's cool -- and what's not -- in music, fashion and lifestyle. "The Orange Zone definitely has its finger on the pulse of the youth culture," said Franci Ramynke, marketing manager for Clothestime. "These marketing pieces capture the style and flair of our young, hip clientele and fit our overall marketing strategy to a T." OZ's interactive division is also integrating the "Be All That" theme into the company's Web site which will debut later this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack