FRANCE: Orchestra Kazibao's Q1 Turnover Nearly Static
Children's wear company Orchestra Kazibao said first-quarter turnover stayed almost static at €21.9 million.
French sales fell 5.7 per cent to €12.7m, while sales elsewhere rose 10.6 per cent to €9.2m as a result of 11 new franchise stores being opened.
Information on Orchestra Kazibao's merger with children's apparel producer and retailer Du Pareil au Meme is due to be published in the next few weeks.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022