FRANCE: Orchestra Kazibao's Q1 Turnover Nearly Static
Children's wear company Orchestra Kazibao said first-quarter turnover stayed almost static at €21.9 million.
French sales fell 5.7 per cent to €12.7m, while sales elsewhere rose 10.6 per cent to €9.2m as a result of 11 new franchise stores being opened.
Information on Orchestra Kazibao's merger with children's apparel producer and retailer Du Pareil au Meme is due to be published in the next few weeks.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report