WORLD: Organic cotton demand rises but production falls
Despite continuing double-digit growth in the retail market for organic cotton last year, new research has also revealed a massive 37% drop in production - even though retailers say they intend to expand their use of the fibre.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- Brands urged to help end Shenzhen factory strike
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Philippines added to European Union GSP+ scheme