TURKEY: Orka Steps Up Overseas Expansion Drive
The company, owner of the men’s wear brand Damat, also plans to open new retail units in Hong Kong and Russia before the end of 2002 as it aims to meet its target of operating more than 20 foreign stores.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth