AUSTRALIA: Oroton FY profit flat as "transition" year looms
Australian luxury fashion company Oroton Group says it expects its new financial year to be one of "transition," with Asia and the internet helping to offset the loss of its exclusive licensing deal with Polo Ralph Lauren.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"