US: Oscar nominated actor endorses 310 Foootwear
Automotive specialist 310 Footwear said Oscar-nominated actor Terrence Howard will represent the company's shoes in a worldwide advertising campaign.
Howard will appear in advertisements and point-of-purchase displays until July 2007. The campaign will appear in men's urban, fashion and lifestyle magazines in the US and other countries around the world where 310 Footwear is available.
310 Motoring founder Marc Laidler said: "Terrence has had a stellar year - two incredible movies, Crash and Hustle & Flow - for which he's earned Oscar and Golden Globe nominations.
"He's a powerful actor, and has a presence that draws people in - on screen, on camera - and now with 310, in print."
Howard said: "I'm thrilled to take on my role as a spokesperson with 310. This brand has always been known as a symbol of luxury in Los Angeles, and I'm proud to help take it to the next level as the 310 code goes global."
310 Footwear is designed to reflect the integrity and design of the high-end customised automobiles bearing the same moniker.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective