USA: OshKosh B'Gosh Cuts Prices, Pulls Out Of Sears
Children's clothing maker OshKosh B'Gosh Inc is to stop selling to Sears Roebuck & Co and will slash prices on its autumn clothing line. Chief executive officer Douglas Hyde said: "The amount that Sears could sell at somewhat of a normal price has never been what it should have been." He added that OshKosh was the most expensive children's brand that Sears carried.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth