GERMANY: Otto Versand Adds UK Fulfilment Arm
Hermes General Service - the fulfilment arm of mail order giant Otto Versand - has launched in the UK with the aim of offering its services to other retailers. The company, which was registered in Britain earlier this month, offers warehousing, distribution, call centres and website building. Although no clients have yet been signed, Hermes General Service UK managing director Arthur Koeman said negotiations are at an advanced stage, with around 10 potential customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"