USA: Out2.com Signs Strategic Content Agreement With Mall.com
Out2.com, a publisher of more than 12,000 online community newspapers, and Mall.com, a premier shopping destination, announced joined forces last week to bring name-brand shopping opportunities to Internet users. Out2.com now features Mall.com and its 120 top-tier retail brands as part of its shopping area in its 12,000 local community editions. "The alliance between our companies benefits users everywhere," said Bob Leonard, chief executive officer of Out2.com. "For the first time it is possible for a consumer on the Internet to be presented with the choice of shopping with local, regional or national retailers, all from one central place." Out2.com is organized like a newspaper, with local news, weather, and classifieds, among other sections. It includes an area called Out2Shop Downtown, where users can find a directory of local merchants offering products and services and a Mall.com location map. Shoppers can find links to local and top national retailers. "We feature some of the most well-known and highly regarded names in retailing, such as FAO Schwarz, Neiman Marcus and Harrods, to name a few," said Mall.com chief executive officer Larry Latham. "We are excited about bringing these retailers to communities throughout the US, where they can offer unique options and broader selections. While there is no doubt that local merchants will continue to provide valuable service to their communities, it is wonderful to provide consumers the upscale benefits
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar