USA: Out2.com Signs Strategic Content Agreement With Mall.com
Out2.com, a publisher of more than 12,000 online community newspapers, and Mall.com, a premier shopping destination, announced joined forces last week to bring name-brand shopping opportunities to Internet users. Out2.com now features Mall.com and its 120 top-tier retail brands as part of its shopping area in its 12,000 local community editions. "The alliance between our companies benefits users everywhere," said Bob Leonard, chief executive officer of Out2.com. "For the first time it is possible for a consumer on the Internet to be presented with the choice of shopping with local, regional or national retailers, all from one central place." Out2.com is organized like a newspaper, with local news, weather, and classifieds, among other sections. It includes an area called Out2Shop Downtown, where users can find a directory of local merchants offering products and services and a Mall.com location map. Shoppers can find links to local and top national retailers. "We feature some of the most well-known and highly regarded names in retailing, such as FAO Schwarz, Neiman Marcus and Harrods, to name a few," said Mall.com chief executive officer Larry Latham. "We are excited about bringing these retailers to communities throughout the US, where they can offer unique options and broader selections. While there is no doubt that local merchants will continue to provide valuable service to their communities, it is wonderful to provide consumers the upscale benefits
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts