USA: Outdoor Apparel Brand Oobe Names National Sales Manager
He will direct Oobe's team of sales reps and run the company's new sales office in Seattle, providing a West Coast presence for the Easley, SC, company.
"Lindsay introduced Bridgedale into the North American market and already enjoys strong relationships with many of our retailers," said oobe CEO Tom Merritt.
"His leadership and experience will be a tremendous asset as we evolve from just having great products to truly being focused on and responsive to the needs of our retailers."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
Guatemala's proximity to the United States is being hailed as a key to the survival of the region's apparel industry. But its ability to deliver on the speed-to-market promise depends on more than loc...
Nonwovens producer Polymer Group Inc is increasing the price of nonwoven roll goods in North America by up to 12 per cent, blaming rapid increases in raw material and energy costs....
Innovo Group Inc has hired Elena Pickett as its vice president of sales. In this new position for the company, Ms Pickett will primarily oversee and direct sales for the branded apparel lines, which i...
Sri Lankan clothing maker Jinadasa Garments has set up its third production unit in Africa. The new plant, which operates under the name of California Link (Ghana) Ltd, expands the company's two exist...
Market trend and merchandising strategy source The Doneger Group has appointed Janine Blain to head up its new West Coast operations....
Italian customs police have uncovered €1.8 million worth of fake-branded trainers imported from China. ...
Fashion apparel and accessories company Liz Claiborne Inc has made a number of senior leadership appointments and organisational changes in line with its growth strategies....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022