USA: Outdoor Recreation To Make Winchester Line
Winchester, one of America's most respected brands of ammunition, says the multi-year agreement will include items such as cargo pants, fleece-lined blue jeans and denim jackets, duck vests, button-down shirts, barn coats, corduroy jackets and vests and shirt jackets.
The range will make its debut in autumn 2002, and future apparel lines will be extended to include hunting apparel.
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack