Japan: Outdoor Retailer REI Opens First International Store in Tokyo
Thomas Foley, U.S. Ambassador to Japan, summited a 45-foot tall rock climbing pinnacle today in the new REI Japan Tokyo Flagship Store to help launch the first international retail store of Washington state-based Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI). Foley waved to the assembled crowd from the pinnacle summit, then rappelled to its base, where he was presented with an ice axe signed by Jim Whittaker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016