US: Outerstuff selects ERP tool to facilitate growth
Children's sports apparel manufacturer Outerstuff has selected Simparel's Unified Global ERP solution to help support its future growth.
The tool will be implemented at the company's Manhattan headquarters, and used to manage all concept-to-consumer business processes, giving improved operational efficiencies and more accurate inventory visibility.
"Outerstuff has experienced consistent growth, and our existing software limited us," explains chief technology officer Avi Meir.
"We wanted to take advantage of newer technology available, which could inherently overcome some of the challenges we were facing with our current solution."
Enhanced visibility and real-time updates will provide Outerstuff with a more accurate picture of its entire operations. In addition, the company expects to do multiple allocation runs.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020