US: Outerstuff selects ERP tool to facilitate growth
Children's sports apparel manufacturer Outerstuff has selected Simparel's Unified Global ERP solution to help support its future growth.
The tool will be implemented at the company's Manhattan headquarters, and used to manage all concept-to-consumer business processes, giving improved operational efficiencies and more accurate inventory visibility.
"Outerstuff has experienced consistent growth, and our existing software limited us," explains chief technology officer Avi Meir.
"We wanted to take advantage of newer technology available, which could inherently overcome some of the challenges we were facing with our current solution."
Enhanced visibility and real-time updates will provide Outerstuff with a more accurate picture of its entire operations. In addition, the company expects to do multiple allocation runs.
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Ethiopia textile and apparel exports lagging
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024