US: Outerstuff selects ERP tool to facilitate growth
Children's sports apparel manufacturer Outerstuff has selected Simparel's Unified Global ERP solution to help support its future growth.
The tool will be implemented at the company's Manhattan headquarters, and used to manage all concept-to-consumer business processes, giving improved operational efficiencies and more accurate inventory visibility.
"Outerstuff has experienced consistent growth, and our existing software limited us," explains chief technology officer Avi Meir.
"We wanted to take advantage of newer technology available, which could inherently overcome some of the challenges we were facing with our current solution."
Enhanced visibility and real-time updates will provide Outerstuff with a more accurate picture of its entire operations. In addition, the company expects to do multiple allocation runs.
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Southeast Asia & Central America strategic sourcing reviews package deal
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis