US: Outerstuff selects ERP tool to facilitate growth
Children's sports apparel manufacturer Outerstuff has selected Simparel's Unified Global ERP solution to help support its future growth.
The tool will be implemented at the company's Manhattan headquarters, and used to manage all concept-to-consumer business processes, giving improved operational efficiencies and more accurate inventory visibility.
"Outerstuff has experienced consistent growth, and our existing software limited us," explains chief technology officer Avi Meir.
"We wanted to take advantage of newer technology available, which could inherently overcome some of the challenges we were facing with our current solution."
Enhanced visibility and real-time updates will provide Outerstuff with a more accurate picture of its entire operations. In addition, the company expects to do multiple allocation runs.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015