US: Outerstuff selects ERP tool to facilitate growth
Children's sports apparel manufacturer Outerstuff has selected Simparel's Unified Global ERP solution to help support its future growth.
The tool will be implemented at the company's Manhattan headquarters, and used to manage all concept-to-consumer business processes, giving improved operational efficiencies and more accurate inventory visibility.
"Outerstuff has experienced consistent growth, and our existing software limited us," explains chief technology officer Avi Meir.
"We wanted to take advantage of newer technology available, which could inherently overcome some of the challenges we were facing with our current solution."
Enhanced visibility and real-time updates will provide Outerstuff with a more accurate picture of its entire operations. In addition, the company expects to do multiple allocation runs.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals