USA: Outlast and Frisby Settle Disputes
Outlast Technologies and Frisby Technologies yesterday jointly announced that the two companies have reached an agreement that resolves their disputes. As part of the settlement agreement, Frisby has agreed to withdraw its demand for arbitration against Outlast and Outlast has agreed to withdraw its patent infringement lawsuit against Frisby. The new agreement does not in any way restrict either company from continuing to produce, market and sell their respective products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores