USA: Outlast Names New President, CEO
Fabric developer Outlast Technologies Inc has named Dr Patrick Gruber as its president and chief executive officer, replacing George Cattermole, who is retiring from the position.
Gruber moves to the company from NatureWorks LLC, where he had served as vice president and chief technology officer since 1997, and led the development of NatureWorks PLA and Ingeo Fibers.
Cattermole will remain involved with Outlast by continuing to serve on its board of directors.
Outlast Technologies Inc researches, develops and markets 'Smart Fabric' with phase change material to provide greater comfort and performance.
The company holds over 20 patents in the use of phase change technologies with sales growing in markets across the US, Europe and Asia.
Italian tanners are working hard to compete in an increasingly competitive international market. The latest Lineapelle showcased a wealth of attractive, colourful, richly detailed leathers for summer ...
High-street design favourite George Davies is to take on the task of rejuvenating Marks & Spencer's children's wear collections, press reports said....
Apprel group VF has appointed George Irion as head of a new procurement organisation structure designed to identify cross-coalition purchasing opportunities and alliances for VF....
Retail operations and security specialist Paul Burrows has joined Norprint Labelling Systems Limited to head up retail security development....
Supermarket chain Asda is to take on 2,800 new employees across its British stores as it continues to expand into non-food sectors including clothing....
High-street retailer Marks & Spencer today reported a 19.6 per cent hike in first-half profits - and made the surprise announcement that Per Una founder George Davies is to stay on at the company, a m...
Outlast Europe GmbH, the developer of temperature-regulating materials, has appointed Frank de Vries as its new product and sales manager....
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020