AUSTRALIA: Over 500 Line Up To Sue Harris Scarfe
Peter Humphries, a partner with Adelaide-based law firm Duncan Basheer Hannon, a database will be developed of all those interested in suing over the collapse of the retail chain.
As the reasons for the financial collapse become more apparent, a decision will be made about whether suing the directors, company employees or its auditors is the most appropriate course of action, he said.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack