USA: Oxford Industries Announces Second Quarter Financial Results
Oxford Industries, Inc (NYSE: OXM ) has announced financial results for the second quarter and six months ended December 1, 2000. Consolidated net sales for the second quarter decreased 11.4 per cent to $194.9m from $219.9m last year. Second quarter net earnings declined $4.2m to $2.7m from $6.9m in the prior year. Diluted earnings per share declined 59.1per cent to $0.36 from $0.88 in the second quarter last year, slightly ahead of the company's revised guidance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores