USA: Oxford Industries Completes Ben Sherman Purchase
Clothing maker Oxford Industries Inc on Friday completed its acquisition of London-based fashion designer Ben Sherman Ltd.
The total purchase price was £80 million ($145 million) plus transaction expenses.
Atlanta-based Oxford financed the all-cash purchase price with cash on hand and borrowings under its senior revolving credit facility.
Companies: Oxford Industries Inc
Clothing companies in the Colombian city of Medellín have chosen not to compete with low Chinese prices, but instead offer intelligent marketing policies and serious investment in social programmes. I...
Apparel group Oxford Industries has enjoyed a 21% second-quarter profit leap, as increases in women's clothing partially offset weaker trading within the Ben Sherman business....
Popular value clothing retailer Primark is to open a store on top London retail location Oxford Street - its first outlet in central London, press reports said...
Michael Buckley, chief executive at men's wear company Ben Sherman, has quit the company due to a row over growth strategy, according to sources cited by The New York Post....
Private-label apparel company Oxford Industries Inc has more than doubled its first-quarter earnings, boosted by good profit for the Tommy Bahama brand....
Branded and private apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has reported a 25 per cent hike in full-year earnings, driven by the success of the Tommy Bahama and Ben Sherman lifestyle brands....
Phoenix Footwear Group Inc has announced the acquisition of the assets of the Paradise Shoe Company LLC, which licenses the Tommy Bahama line of men's and women's footwear, hosiery and belts....
Apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has named Jim Tuman as new president of its Lanier Clothes tailored division, replacing Wayne Brantley who is retiring....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores