USA: Oxford Industries Completes Ben Sherman Purchase
Clothing maker Oxford Industries Inc on Friday completed its acquisition of London-based fashion designer Ben Sherman Ltd.
The total purchase price was £80 million ($145 million) plus transaction expenses.
Atlanta-based Oxford financed the all-cash purchase price with cash on hand and borrowings under its senior revolving credit facility.
Companies: Oxford Industries Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Clothing companies in the Colombian city of Medellín have chosen not to compete with low Chinese prices, but instead offer intelligent marketing policies and serious investment in social programmes. I...
Apparel group Oxford Industries has enjoyed a 21% second-quarter profit leap, as increases in women's clothing partially offset weaker trading within the Ben Sherman business....
Popular value clothing retailer Primark is to open a store on top London retail location Oxford Street - its first outlet in central London, press reports said...
Michael Buckley, chief executive at men's wear company Ben Sherman, has quit the company due to a row over growth strategy, according to sources cited by The New York Post....
Private-label apparel company Oxford Industries Inc has more than doubled its first-quarter earnings, boosted by good profit for the Tommy Bahama brand....
Branded and private apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has reported a 25 per cent hike in full-year earnings, driven by the success of the Tommy Bahama and Ben Sherman lifestyle brands....
Phoenix Footwear Group Inc has announced the acquisition of the assets of the Paradise Shoe Company LLC, which licenses the Tommy Bahama line of men's and women's footwear, hosiery and belts....
Apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has named Jim Tuman as new president of its Lanier Clothes tailored division, replacing Wayne Brantley who is retiring....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective